Monday, November 29, 2010

USC Game

Haven't been able to post in a while because of coming back to school and getting things ready for that.  On Saturday, I went to a USC football game against Notre Dame.  My buddy, Alden, works as a manager for the team and hooked me up with free tickets.  Even though we were stuck in Row 82, I still love watching USC play.  Thanks to the NCAA and their sanctions, USC just isn't the same team they used to be.  The fans also seem a bit different than the fans of a couple years ago.  The Coliseum has lost some of the luster it once had. 

Peter reppin' the Buffs at the Coliseum.  Now that we're in the Pac-12, we should dominate the Coliseum every 2 years.



I know it's hard to see, but Alden is the guy right in front of the T in Trojans and in front of the center snapping the ball.  Doin' work.


And we left when it decided to start raining.  We didn't prepare for rain very well.

All taken by: DRam

No comments:

Post a Comment