Saturday, November 27, 2010

LA Auto Show

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday.  My dad and I went to the LA Auto Show yesterday morning.  We try to go every year.  We both enjoy cars and like to see what new things each company is coming out with.  This time I made my dad hurry up because I wanted to get back and watch the great college football games of the day.  Since my dad is a proud Porsche owner, we had to spend the most time at the Porsche exhibit.  It also happens to be my favorite section of the entire show.

I love the R8.  They had the new R8 Spyder on display too, but I liked this R8 GT more.


Here is the new Camaro.  Some of you might know that I own a 1969 Camaro RS/SS and think that the new Camaro does not even compare.  This one is still pretty.


Sticking with my fondness of muscle cars, I really liked this Mustang Boss 302.  I could do without the white roof and the white hood, but I still like it.  


Hands down the best thing at the car show.  The first Porsche ever sold in America.  The 356.  Beautiful color, beautiful wheels, beautiful car.  



That car was there because Porsche is celebrating 60 years in America.  Big deal.



Porsche is bringing back the Speedster.  I fell in love with this.  It is currently on my birthday/Christmas wish list.  I can hope right?

All taken by: DRam

No comments:

Post a Comment